Monday, February 11, 2013

Packing: My Beauty Essentials

Hi everyone!
Snowy day today in Milan!
Since I'm leaving tomorrow for a couple of day at the mountains, I'll show you what I'm bringing with me.
When packing beauty stuff, I like to narrow down to a very few pieces, the essential ones.
I try to pick the most compact item I own to avoid any breakage and damages.




Here's what's in my beauty case:







Eyes:

  • Number one choice, hands down my favorite make-up item ever: the Naked palette.
  • A regular black liquid eyeliner (a felt tip one)
  • Benefit They're real! mascara 
  • Too faced E/s Insurance
  • MAC Teddy eye kohl
  • Eyelash curler
Face:
  • Clinique Even Better Foundation (spf 15)
  • Laura Mercier secret concealer
  • Dior skinflash
  • Inglot duo (contouring powder and blush)
Lips:
  • Kiko lip butter in 815 and 804
  • Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense 32
  • L'oréal Caresse lipstick in 403 hypnotic red
  • L'oréal Caresse lipgloss in 102 romy, already mentioned in my this previous post
Do you have some tips about packing make-up? Share them with us!
Elisa



No comments:

Post a Comment