Snowy day today in Milan!
Since I'm leaving tomorrow for a couple of day at the mountains, I'll show you what I'm bringing with me.
When packing beauty stuff, I like to narrow down to a very few pieces, the essential ones.
I try to pick the most compact item I own to avoid any breakage and damages.
Here's what's in my beauty case:
- Number one choice, hands down my favorite make-up item ever: the Naked palette.
- A regular black liquid eyeliner (a felt tip one)
- Benefit They're real! mascara
- Too faced E/s Insurance
- MAC Teddy eye kohl
- Eyelash curler
- Clinique Even Better Foundation (spf 15)
- Laura Mercier secret concealer
- Dior skinflash
- Inglot duo (contouring powder and blush)
- Kiko lip butter in 815 and 804
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense 32
- L'oréal Caresse lipstick in 403 hypnotic red
- L'oréal Caresse lipgloss in 102 romy, already mentioned in my this previous post