Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cosmoprof 2013: haul

[ITA] Secondo post dedicato al Cosmoprof! Oggi vi mostro tutto quello che sono riuscita a portare a casa. Sono molto contenta del mio bottino, prezzi modesti e prodotti che desideravo da tempo!

[EN] In this post I'm showing you everything I got at Cosmoprof last Sunday! I'm very proud of my haul, I got the products I wanted at reasonable prices!




 Macadamia products:
-Shampoo 300ml 7€
-Mask 250 ml 12€
-Oil 30ml 5€

China Glaze nail polishes:
-Midtown Magic 4,50€
-Evening Seduction 4,50€

Ardell lashes:
-110 5€
-120 5€

Duo adhesive,dark tone 5€

Make Up For Ever Eye Prime 12€

The Darling's Suite powder tapered brush 10€
The Darling's Suite make up sponge 5€

Mint Julep Masque 226,8 g / 8 oz. 8€

Physicians Formula
-Bronzer Cashmere Effect
-Happy Booster Light Bronzer

Samples:
Moroccanoil treatment
Nashi Argan deep mask
Nashi Argan oil
Macadamia leave-in cream

Ieri ho provato lo smalto Midtown Magic di China Glaze, il colore mi piace tantissimo. Ha una base bordeaux molto scura (stile rouge noir) con dei microglitter oro e rossi. 
Già inaugurata anche la maschera Mint Julep, che mi ha ricordato moltissimo la mascherita piperita di Lush!
Stamattina infine ho testato il primer di MUFE, per oggi ha superato il test, ombretto intatto dopo 13 ore. 

I tried yesterday the China Glaze nail polish in Midtown Magic and I've been impressed by the colour! The base is a rouge noir (i.e. an extremely dark red) and it has gold and red tiny tini sparkles, lovely!
I also gave a first try to the Mint Julep masque and actually, it reminded me A LOT of the Magnaminty mask by Lush!
Finally this morning I tested MUFE Eye Prime and I should say that's pretty good, my eyeshadow was perfect even after 13 hours!

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment