Wednesday, March 13, 2013

February Beauty Favourites part 2: Body and Make up



Body:
L'ERBOLARIO - Rose Body Lotion




I'm completely in love with every kind of cream that smells like rose, rose scent is absolutely my favourite. This body lotion is great because it works at its best when the skin is still damp AND it smells amazing. It's a decent moisturizer, but remember that it's just a lotion. If you have an extremely dry skin, maybe you should go for a body butter, something definitely more thick than a lotion!
My body skin could be classified in the "normal to dry" category, anyway I've noticed that I don't really need to go with extremely thick products to keep the moisture in. If I take care of my skin every single day and hydratate with the right products, I can reach a good level of moisture and elasticity.
(For those of you outside Italy: The brand "L'Erbolario" is a leader brand in Italy for body/hair/skincare. I've always been satisfied with their products. Go check their website http://www.erbolario.com/)

Make up:
Not many item this month. That's probably because during February I hadn't classes at University, and I basically stayed at home (studying most of the time). 

Mac e/s in Tempting 




I've been owning this e/s for a long time and I've re-descovered it this month! I like to apply it all over the lid and blend it in the crease with a neutral skin toned e/s

Kiko Soft Focus Concealer 02
It's a kind of "Touch Eclat" but I prefer to use it to tone down redness rather than highlighting.




Rimmel KateMoss collection lipstick (matt) in 08




I've been impressed with the quality of the lipstick itself. It's creamy and it has a good pigmentation. The colour it's pretty classic, a dark nude with a hint of pinkish red in it (I can't think of any other way to decribe it).

Rimmel Stay Matt Powder 001 transparent





It's always hard for me to find the right shade for foundation and powder. This one is very clear yet not translucent. Does the job, it keeps everything matt for 4 hours, then it controls the shine but you won't be super matt anymore. Most important thing for me: does not look cakey at all! Yay!


L'Oréal Mascara Volume Million de Cils



I love the applicator and the final effect on the lashes. I usually apply the first coat, let it dry, then I apply the second and final one to boost the volume! It does not flake throughout the day!

C'est fini! What have been Your faves this month? :)

Elisa



No comments:

Post a Comment